Saturday, May 12, 2007

Corn and Carrot Soup

corn and carrot soup

The first time I get to taste corn soup was the time my mother made it. At first, I wasn't so accustomed to eating corn that way, but it was a very nice soup to go with rice and dishes.

The corn and carrot combination makes this soup pretty, and refreshing too.

I am a self confessed soupaholic, therefore I would love to include soup in my meals. Soups are actually quite easy to make and it requires little ingredients. The most important is the time and effort put in making it.
Corn and Carrot Soup
Ingredients
2 cob of corns, cleaned and cut into smaller chunks
1 medium sized carrot
150 g of pork ribs or 1 litre of chicken stock

Directions
  1. If pork ribs are used, blanch the ribs to remove the scum.
  2. Boil 1 litre of water into the soup pot.
  3. When the water is boiling, add everything and boil for at 45 minutes -1 hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending some time to let me know who you are, and what you think. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful day. Cheers.