Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Ninja Joe Pork Burger @ Sunway Pyramid opening in 3 days!



Ninja Joe Sunway Pyramid is opening in 3 days time! Caught the whiff from Ninja Joe Facebook page, and I am so excited! I wanna go!



I had always wanted to order 6 ninjas one shot just so that I can eat every single available flavour, but I just can't finish them, so only solo ninja for me.



Pork burger patties. Juicy, tender and oh so porkalicious!



We love the shurikens. Pork and potatoes are a marriage made in heaven.
Ninja Joe
Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending some time to let me know who you are, and what you think. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful day. Cheers.