Tuesday, April 05, 2011

KTZ Cold Desserts



Yesterday night was really warm! It was difficult to fall asleep in the hot and humid weather. I wished I could have some ice cool desserts such as these to quell the heat. Can I have this cheerfully colorful fruit and shaved ice with some herbal jelly thrown in?



Mango sago lolo, where are you when I need you the most?



Honey dew sago, perpetually thirst quenching and cooling. Can I make this at home, or better yet, can KTZ open a branch downstairs?

KTZ Food 记得食
No. 6, Jalan 12/32B,
TSI Business Industrial Park,
Batu 6 1/2, Off Jalan Kepong,
52000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

KTZ Food 记得食 @ SS2
22 Jalan SS2/63,
Petaling Jaya

KTZ Food 记得食 @ 1 Utama
L-F345A First Floor Rainforest,
1 Utama Shopping Centre (New Wing),
Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya

2 comments:

Thank you for spending some time to let me know who you are, and what you think. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you again soon and have a wonderful day. Cheers.